Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Etsy Shop is Now Open

Guess what!

The day has arrived...  I've finally opened my Etsy store for Inochi Designs.

This plan has been in the works for LONG time.  After the October craft show, I had lots of inventory left over that I planned on immediately featuring on my Etsy store, but I learned that life had other plans for me.  Now with a new year starting and my energy levels shooting up in my second trimester, what better time to take advantage of this renewed sense of motivation and refocus my efforts on my art?

Although there are just a few items featured on the online store now, I plan on posting prints and original art this weekend as well.  Don't forget to check the Etsy mini to the right of my blog posts to easily access the online store, too.

I hope you enjoy what you see!

Love,

Diana


Inochi Designs is Now on Etsy
"Action is eloquence."
- William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails