Monday, April 9, 2012

Five Words Musing - March

A little late in posting this, but March's Five Words Musing is up for your reading enjoyment.

The words for March were:

Dreams
Nature
Neighborly
Normal
Scared

When I created the accompanied picture for the post, I was inspired mostly by the word dreams.  Lately, I've been having a lot of dreams where I am falling, leaping, or diving.  In researching the possible meaning behind these dreams and consulting online dream dictionaries, it looks like my subconscious has been dealing with feelings of failure (falling), finding emotional balance (diving), and taking chances (leaping).  Aren't we all?



March Musing

"Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you."
-Marsha Norman

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails