Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall is Almost Here!

Yesterday was the first day that I felt a hint of a chill in the air. All I could think was, "Fall is finally coming." For a December baby, having to go through a season of sweating, humidity, and heat (unless I am poolside with a daiquiri to enjoy) is just too much to bear.

With autumn on the horizon, a giddy feeling tends to build up inside of me. The prospect of changing out my wardrobe and airing out my winter sweaters and scarves is a task that allows me to bring out my inner diva. I am much happier in my skin with a few extra layers of stylish cashmere or colorful wool knitting cloaking it. Even the threat of static electricity cannot bring me down during this change in the seasons.

Fall is Coming!

And as with the start of every fall, I am in search of the perfect boots! Not only do they have to meet my specifications below, they also have to be affordable. Does such a thing exist?

Dream Boots

Not sure if I can pull off the bitch boot... That's just too much diva to channel. But a girl can set a goal for herself, I suppose.

Bitch Boots

Happy Autumn!

Fall is Here!

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and
if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the
successive autumns."
- George Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails