Friday, November 6, 2009

First Annual Art Show

The First Annual Art Show was a success. We had so many pieces on display, and the comment I heard most throughout the event was "Who knew we had so much talent among us?" It was great to see so many creative people come together and have an outlet for sharing their work. It was the first time I had ever really participated in something like it.

I even got my first review.

The silent auction was also a success. We sold every piece of art and raised $140.14 for the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina.

It was a great evening, and I even walked away with two newly purchased pieces of art to boot. I can't wait to do this again next year.


"Jumping at several small opportunities
may get us there more quickly than
waiting for one big one to come along."
- Hugh Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails