Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wishes for the New Year

Happy New Year's Eve!

As 2010 approaches, I took some time last night to write out what I hope to accomplish in the new year. Although I was tempted to jot down resolutions like "Lose weight," "Eat healthier," and "Sleep more," I decided to take a different approach and jot down things that were tangible in mind-- little mile markers in my search for artistic expression and happiness as a human being.

I'm sure there are some things missing from this list, but I find that exhaustive lists can be self defeating, so here's to hoping that 2010 is all that I wish for it to be and more. Cheers!

2010 New Year's Resolutions
"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors,
and let each new year find you a better man."
- Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails