Saturday, December 19, 2009

Words to Live By: Weeks 26 & 27

My friend Jeanine has cancer, but cancer does not have Jeanine.

An empty supply of 5x7 canvases at Michaels has kept me from updating this in a while. Luckily, I found a stash in Durham for sale, so all is well in the universe.

Jeanine had a busy week last week, visiting schools and slowly getting back into the swing of her job. She still has to take it slow, but I know it must be nice for her to be visiting schools again. She is such a phenomenal educator and adviser.

Week 26

Week 26
After Christmas, Jeanine's sister, Kristie, is coming down for a visit. The bond they have is undeniable. She has really been there for Jeanine throughout her ordeal with breast cancer, and I know Jeanine treasures her as a sister and as a friend.

Week 27

Week 27

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails