Monday, July 30, 2012

Five Words Musing - July

July's Musing is up and ready for your reading pleasure.

I know... I posted it late again.  Luckily, my two partners are very forgiving and understanding of my tardiness.  It must be the ebb and flow of summer.  Or maybe it's all the over committing my husband claims I am doing.  (I am.)  Doesn't it always seem that you have more time than you actually do?  I just need to remember to occasionally breathe and make time for the things that are important.  Until then, I have quite a few art opportunities in my future --  A mural.  Office art.  A fall arts festival.  Lots to do.  I think all of my commitments inspired this month's drawing.  A hammock and some time would do me some good right about now.  How about you? 

July Musing

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it." ~ Sydney J. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails