Friday, January 8, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise

In my line of work, creativity is limited, and for good reason.  My job requires that a lot of t's be crossed and i's be dotted.  But, when I get the chance, I try to squeeze in a little bit of creativity where I can.  Some of this need for creativity came back to me today in an unexpected way.

Last month, I had to send some secure materials to a client to review.  To emphasize the security of the document, I covered the outside of the sealed envelope with a skull and crossbones.  She found the drawing amusing to say the least.

When I received the secure document back this morning in an unassuming FedEx envelope, this is what I unearthed from its contents.

For Me?



I was DELIGHTED.

“The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise.
It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us.”
- Ashley Montagu


3 comments:

  1. We take what we can get where we can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We need more clients like that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a better bad than i can draw, she missed her calling :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails