Friday, July 2, 2010

My New Meishi

I am in love...

With my new business cards.  Aren't they just darling?

New Business Cards

Business cards are a big deal in Japan.  (Maybe that's why I wanted some ever so badly.)  There is an established ritual surrounding the proper way to present, exchange, and accept meishi (business cards) from the people you meet.  Now I have some to share.  Yay!




Need schooling in Japanese business card etiquette?  Watch this video.

I used Vista Print to design and create the pink business cards using an online template that allowed me to upload my own graphics. I ordered the variety pack featuring my artwork from Moo using pictures from my Flickr account.  I'm very happy with the results.

I have been setting small goals for myself to slowly creep into this creative life.  My first goal was to create a website.  Check.  My second goal was to create business cards.  Check.  I love checking things off my list, don't you?

Happiness.

Aren't They Pretty?
 "Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you."
- Marsha Norman

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails