Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Five Words Musing - May

The May musing is up for your reading pleasure.

As you may know, I recently lost a childhood friend last week.  I think you will find her influence on my May submission.  Sometimes something beautiful can come of something dark... The loss of my friend was definitely a dark day, but I know the brightness of her spirit never left.  It was all around last week - in the tears and smiles of those who knew her who gathered to say good bye to her, in the vibrant mural and paintings she created as her legacy in Charlotte because it was her destiny to, and in the hearts of those who loved her and would never forget her.



Remember...

I know I will never forget her.



May Musing


"Rainbows apologize for angry skies."
- Sylvia Voirol

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss.
    I just read your previous article too.
    It was hard time for you.
    Too early and syddenly loss is very sad, but your words and the photo are beautiful.
    I hope she rest in peace now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Juriko. She was one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails