Sunday, November 20, 2011

Art Every Day Month - Nineteenth and Twentieth Entries

Here are my nineteenth and twentieth entries for the Art Every Day Month Challenge:


Nov. 19 - Before

Before


Nov. 19 - After

After


Nov. 20 - Before

Before


Nov. 20 - After

After

Even though I didn't get to post yesterday (I was spending a much needed game night with friends and didn't get home until well after midnight), I'm glad I didn't allow myself to get too far behind.

I present to you Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors (one my all time favorite movie musicals) and a Christmas elf!

Nov. 19 - BeforeNov. 19 - After


Nov. 20 - BeforeNov. 20 - After

2 comments:

  1. haha, the first one was so unexpected! and the elf is really cute and just in tie for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! For the first one, I just couldn't get Audrey II out of my head when I saw the scribble. When I was 8 or 9, I watched the movie starring Rick Moranis like 1,000 times and would sing all the songs. It's still one of my all time favs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails